Cruelty-Free, Delicious Recipes
The shortest way to a compassionate heart is through a stomach free from the cruel byproducts of captivity, torture, and slaughter.
Quorn Vegan Fishless Finger Tacos with Mango Salsa
Prep time: 50 minutes
Difficulty: A little effort
Serving size: 4 portions
Calories per Serving: 350 cals
For the Crunchy Slaw:
- 50 g Red cabbage, shredded
- 50 g White cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
For the Mango Salsa:
- 100 g Ripe mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ Avocado, peeled, cored and cut into small cubes
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of one lime
For the Vegan Coriander dressing:
- 150 g Plain unsweetened vegan yogurt or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 10g Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers from their packaging and cook according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the crunchy slaw, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside until needed. Repeat this process with the mango salsa in a separate bowl.
- For the vegan coriander dressing, add the chopped coriander and lime juice to the yoghurt or mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prior to serving, place the flour tortillas one at a time in a frying pan and fry on each side for 5-10 seconds. Once heated, transfer to a board or worktop and lay flat, covering while heating the rest. To serve, place a tablespoon of the crunchy slaw onto each taco, followed by a tablespoon of salsa, 2 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers, chopped coriander, chopped jalapenos, micro herbs and finish with a drizzle of the vegan coriander dressing.
- 16 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped jalapenos
- Micro herbs for garnish