Welcome to the new normal, where we human beings have to tread a fine balancing act between making a living and avoiding a life threatening new Coronavirus. While we do everything we can to minimize the risk of getting exposed—such as the usual safety protocols of wearing masks and face shields, frequent hand washing and baths, proper cough and sneeze etiquette, and maintaining the 1-meter physical distancing—these passive acts of protection are sometimes not enough. The moment you let your guard down, the virus is ready to attack.
To give you that 99% all-around protection, we need to aggressively go on the attack, as well. This is where the tried-and-tested Electromex brand of air and water purifiers, ozonators, and ultraviolet ozonators come in.
Electromex Inc, which has been in the virus and bacteria-elimination business since 1964, long before the pandemic set in, is the country’s leading producer and supplier of proudly Filipino-made commercial ozone generators, and has been providing private residences, hospitals, resorts, hotels, and other business establishments tried-and-tested equipment to sterilize their surroundings and water supplies. Now, with the ongoing CoViD-19 pandemic disrupting our normal way of life, Electromex can help you and your business get up and about to achieve a “better normal” by arming you with the right equipment to fight back against the virus. Most importantly, Electromex products can help protect the lives and well-being of your loved ones, your family, friends, colleagues, and employees.
Electromex offers a host of products and services tailor-made to your needs:
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US-EPA) in its “Wastewater Technology Fact Sheet” report (https://www3.epa.gov/npdes/pubs/ozon.pdf), “Ozone is a very strong oxidant and virucide. The mechanisms of disinfection using ozone include direct oxidation/destruction of the cell wall with leakage of cellular constituents outside of the cell, reactions with radical by-products of ozone decomposition, and damage to the constituents of the nucleic acids (purines and pyrimidines).”
The same report also enumerates the following advantages of ozonation over other sterilization and disinfecting processes:
• Ozone is more effective than chlorine in destroying viruses and bacteria
• The ozonation process utilizes a short contact time (between 10 and 30 minutes)
• There are no harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes rapidly
• After ozonation, there is no regrowth of microorganisms, except for those protected by particulates
• Ozone is generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems associated with shipping and handling
Whatever your establishment, wherever your location, there’s an Electromex anti-bacterial and anti-viral ozonation and ultraviolet system that’s perfect for your needs in this ongoing war against CoViD-19 and numerous other deadly viruses and bacteria. All you need to tap into this potent army of virus and bacteria killers is for you to call Electromex Inc at 0927-3161159, 09205685071, 0275099684 (landline) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beat CoViD-19 to the draw. Get in touch with Electromex Inc now.
- EV maker to turn skateboard platform into light duty vehicles at reduced costs - April 4, 2021
- Nissan’s big discounts good only up to March 31 - March 27, 2021
- You have until March 31 to get a P430K discount on a Kia - March 19, 2021